Where Have I Been????

You may have wondered where have I been all this time.

And the truth is going to come out....

In a little.

I have been working on several music and I have had the awesome opportunity to be an admin on a blog.

Make sure to check out that blog at www.findinggod.site Tell them that Darian sent you.


Being truthful.

I have been working a lot because I just recently finished my Junior Year of High School and now I am officially a senior.

I will miss my friends.

But, I will not miss the school.

I have met some great people over the years.

To name a few would be.


  • Katiedash(My boss on findinggod.site)
  • Elise(My friend who is an Atheist)
  • Saskia(My friend)
  • Zoe(Another Friend)
  • Daniel(My youth leader)
  • Sarah(Someone from camp I met)
If I named any more we would need another cup of coffee made for me


But, I end off this blog just reflecting on where have I been but the real question is WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raised In A Prosperity Gospel Church: Behind Closed Doors

Song Opinion: "One Thing Remains" by Bethel

Song Opinion: "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury