Song Opinion: "Your Love Never Fails" by Newsboys

"Your Love Never Fails" by Newsboys exspressed a love that never fails through the ages.

The verse of the song goes:

"Nothing can separate
Even if I run away
Your love never fails
I know I still make mistakes
You have new mercy for me everyday
Cause your love never fails"

Yes!!! Nothing can Separate us from his love. Even a person who was selfish came back and that is the story that we now call The Prodigal Son. How about we take away that son and make it The Prodigal Child. Male or Female, or neither. All is welcome to know the grace of Jesus Christ!

I absolutely LOVE the chorus of the song. It goes:

"You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night
But joy comes in the morning"

He stays the same through the ages. His LOVE never changes. There may be pain in the night, but I can assure you that joy will come in the morning!!

A bridge?? Being truthful, I don't know if this is a bridge. But here it is:

"And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that you love me
Your love never fails"

Yes, whenever the oceans rage, we don't have to be afraid. He does love you! God loves you, soo, much that he sent his son Jesus Christ on this earth to die for YOUR sins.

As I end off this, I hope that you realize that his love never fails, and it is never too late to become a prodigal child!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raised In A Prosperity Gospel Church: Behind Closed Doors

Song Opinion: "One Thing Remains" by Bethel

Song Opinion: "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury