Song Opinion: "The 99" by 7eventh Time Down

To start this blog off, let's pray. Father God, I come to you with the reader of this blog. Lord, let the reader be touched by this song that is showing us that you will never stop searching for us, until we are found. Lord, we thank you for that. I ask this all in Jesus Name, amen!

"The 99" by 7eventh Time Down is a new song that is all about how Jesus will never leave us.

This whole song reminds me of Luke 15:1-7 NIV. It is the parable of the lost sheep. We are going to break each verse by verse down to relate to the bible.

The chorus resonates the most with the song, it reads, "You would search the whole world over to find me (to find me) There's no place You wouldn't go You're searching high and low You leave the ninety-nine to lead me home I can't outrun Your love There's no road that's long enough You leave the ninety-nine to lead me home There's no place You wouldn't go Theres no place You wouldn't go"

Verses 4-7 of Luke 15 read, "Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."


Jesus will never stop chasing after us til we our found.


If you've never accepted Jesus into your life, he is calling YOUR name!

My Opinion of this song is that it is scripturally based. I absolutely love it! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a song to listen to in their free time!

all the scriptures for this blog is from the YOUVERSION BIBLE you can find it here

You could listen to "The 99" here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raised In A Prosperity Gospel Church: Behind Closed Doors

Song Opinion: "One Thing Remains" by Bethel

Song Opinion: "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury