Worship Services

Hello Everyone,

It has been a long time.

I have been working on some new songs!

and I am going to start posting something on here that is the audio of the Worship Services that I lead.

These are recorded on Sunday afternoon but uploaded on Monday afternoon.

You have the chance to accept Jesus Christ into your life through it.

To do that, there will be a comment section of this, and type in there "I Have Decided To accept Jesus" one of our staff(Mostly me) will be in contact with you.

Our first service for it will be posted later this evening at 5:00 PM CST.

Hope you enjoy the service!

and to let you know it is a message delivered by me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raised In A Prosperity Gospel Church: Behind Closed Doors

Song Opinion: "One Thing Remains" by Bethel

Song Opinion: "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury