Day 2

Saturday, March 24th, 2018



Yesterday I told Elise that I have a crush on her and yesterday around 10:00 she gave me a response. She said "Hey Darian,
Thanks for letting me know! It's really cool of you to be so open. 
(Also I'm not lesbian, I'm just not straight lol) 
Yeah having a crush on someone can be stressful lol so I appreciate you telling me "

Did I get what I wanted? I don't know. Because she said that she isn't Lesbian and isn't straight would that make her Bisexual? I believe it would.

I am going to end with this one question, Did I get what I wanted? I am asking that you answer that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raised In A Prosperity Gospel Church: Behind Closed Doors

Song Opinion: "One Thing Remains" by Bethel

Song Opinion: "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury