Day 3

Sunday, March 25, 2018.


Today I did something that I never thought I would do. Join in on an Elevation Church Worship Experience.

This was SO Awesome and I truthfully mean it was awesome.

I absolutely loved how there were people helping out the guests.

Now I do want to point out. I did not head to Charlotte, North Carolina. But I did head to their website.

They were so helpful and they treated me with God's own love.

It felt like Pastor Furtick was talking exactly to all of us.

I can officially say that I have "been" to Elevation Church! Now time to get a ride to North Carolina. Who want's to go with me? I think my friend, Elise, may want to go.*I do want to point out Elise is an Atheist, it is a little joke*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raised In A Prosperity Gospel Church: Behind Closed Doors

Song Opinion: "One Thing Remains" by Bethel

Song Opinion: "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury