Introduction

Hello.

My name is Darian Halliday and I am a Christian Musician.

I decided to do this blog to let YOU know what I am doing and what is going on in my life.

I am going to try to Blog every day.

I will be starting today.

Friday, March 23rd, 2018

It is Day 1 of the blog and I am always wondering what God has in his plan for me. I never know what I am supposed to do. I think I can sing. But I don't know if I can sing. I think I can write, but I don't know if I can write. 

I am going through troubles in life such as dealing with my friend Elise Johnson. Elise is currently an Atheist and I am JUST HOPING that God has a plan for her. I will admit that I kinda do have a crush on her.

I also do want to say I am a Christian who is straight and she is a Atheist who also happens to be a Lesbian.

I don't know how to tell her that I have a crush on her, I think she already knows because I tried flirting with her. Which didn't turn out that well.

I just currently pray eternally that she comes to Jesus Christ. I absolutely love her in fact last night I almost cried while praying about her.

I just hope that those who are reading this blog also pray for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raised In A Prosperity Gospel Church: Behind Closed Doors

Song Opinion: "One Thing Remains" by Bethel

Song Opinion: "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury