New Month, New Things.

Well Hello,

I didn't see you there.

I just wanted to write about a new month, and new things.

You may have not read my blog about Finding God Community.

But, a situation happened and as of right now I will not be writing there anymore.

So, my Worship Saturday Post will be posted here, on this website.

Now, I just wanted to talk about some changes, that will be happening. and some not yet to be announced things.

First thing that is not announced yet.

My New album.

Yes, I am working on a New album, and I will say that some Chris Tomlin songs are on there, and some Matt Redman songs. I will also say that "Yes You are" by Darian Halliday and Elise Johnson will be on there.

You may also be wondering about Elise, on how she is doing.

To be truthful, I don't know.

Last I heard she was in France.

and I believe she is coming closer to Christ, which is always great news to hear!

But, to end this off.

am trying to work on a new book, and potentially a bible study with it.

I pray that God blesses each and every reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raised In A Prosperity Gospel Church: Behind Closed Doors

Song Opinion: "One Thing Remains" by Bethel

Song Opinion: "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury