My Living Testimony

For those who don't know me, they may not know that I am a living Miracle of God.

I was born in Champaign, IL. and right from birth I had health problems. Whenever I was 2, I had two hole's in my heart, I would've needed two surgeries, but one of the hole's miraculously healed up. I only needed one surgery. 

My Grandmother smoked most of her life, and I got asthma/breathing problems due to her smoking. I have been miraculously healed of the asthma/breathing problems and haven't had an asthmattack in 4+ years.

I was born in a violent community that did not know Jesus. I somewhat grew up in church, but usually only went on special events. I was introduced to Little Galilee Christian Camp and that changed my life. I got baptized out at Little Galilee, and then out there was the first time I ever performed worship songs in front of people.

My story does not end there: as I mentioned I was born somewhat in church, but usually went on special events. My Grandma she preached somewhat(well, that is what I thought it was, still haven't figured out what her job actually was). I started Prodigal Music. a Ministry that reaches out to people that may have been non-religious or just people who grew up in non-believing households. To my knowledge, Prodigal Music has reached just over 100 people, some that are even non-believers. Prodigal continue's to reach people today bringing people all over to Jesus.

Prodigal Music is currently located in the Champaign-Urbanareand we are still looking for places to play at.

I do not consider Prodigal a "worship band" but I do consider it a "Life-Changing Ministry".

For more information about Prodigal you can find here

You can also find Prodigal on Twitter @prodigalurbanand also you can follow the founder of Prodigal on Instagram @darian_halliday

Let God bless and keep you!
DH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raised In A Prosperity Gospel Church: Behind Closed Doors

Song Opinion: "One Thing Remains" by Bethel

Song Opinion: "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury