Some Announcements

Good Morning/Afternoon.

I first would like to welcome you to the blog.  This is a blog where we will talk about different controversial topics in the bible.  From worship songs to scripture.

I just have a few announcements involving some stuff.

First,  we have expanded the ministry of Prodigal Music even bigger to reach out to gamers on Twitch. You may be asking why? I did this since the gamers may never be able to hear the words of Jesus unless we bring it to them.

I'm also excited to announce with the Twitch, we are sponsoring Life.Church Gaming and GodSquad Church.

These are two ministries that were made to bring gamers to Jesus.

Do know with this,  we are NOT affiliated with them but we are just sponsoring them. They are not paying us anything or we're not paying them.

Though I personally am a member of Life.Church and GodSquad that does not mean anything.

During this transition period it's going to be rough but us Admin have prayed over it.

Second announcement is I am now a full time musician so that takes away time to blog.  So I'm going to find someone who can write a blog piece if needed.

Also,  if you need your daily blog and nothing is posted here.  Please go over to my friend Katiedash's blog

God Bless all.

The daily devotional will be up soon.

-DH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raised In A Prosperity Gospel Church: Behind Closed Doors

Song Opinion: "One Thing Remains" by Bethel

Song Opinion: "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury